- Fitness Center and Pool
- Multi-cuisine restaurant, coffee shop and bar
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Room service, 24-hour
- Spa (Coming Soon)
- Cash machine/ATM(within the compound)
- Casino & Disco-tech (within the compound)
- All public areas non-smoking
- Buffet breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Evening turndown service
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping service daily
- Newspaper delivered to room (on request)
- Newspaper in lobby
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Shoeshine (on request)
- Seashells is ideally located in of Dar es Salaam, providing easy access to the busy business city and relaxing Oyesterbay&Mbezi beach.
- The hotel is 12 KMS from the Julius Nyerere International airport.
Seashells hotel is located in Dar es Salam which is the gateway to exotic destinations like the Zanzibar Islands and Mount Kilimanjaro. Tanzania is home to some of Africa’s most famous national parks and the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the Serengeti. Most visitors will find themselves passing through Dar es Salaam and heading out on safaris and various wildlife viewing adventures. For those who want to take a break and spend some time soaking up the sun, the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar beckon. Off Pemba and Mafia islands is a whole other kind of natural wonder, one most appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers who come here from around the world to experience the coral gardens, colorful fish, and crystal clear waters.